Western Colorado Auto Insurance
If you enjoy the off roads of Western Colorado, we offer Personal Auto Insurance quotes and policies at an affordable rate to help you feel at ease should you encounter any problems. We help you find you the best rates and premiums from multiple companies to fit your needs. Life is full of bumps and uncertainties, but you can feel confident that all or most of your expenses will be covered if you get into an accident.
Colorado Auto Insurance Regulations
- All registered vehicles must be insured in Colorado.
- You must carry proof of insurance at all times in the vehicle.
- Minimum liability insurance is required.
- Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 per injured person, and $50,000 per accident
- Property Damage Liability: $15,000 Limit
note: This basic insurance plan is often called the 25/50/15 coverage.